Friday, August 7, 2009

Sara & Scott






One of the many things I love about the photography business is that I am providing my clients with memories of all the important events in their lives. On July 25th I was with one of my favorite families the Lenrow's. I photographed Sara's Bat Mitzvah & also her brothers Stephen & Matthew's Bar Mitzvahs. She was the most beautiful bride & I teared up when her mom & I watched her get dressed. She married a very handsome, nice guy named Scott & I hope to be able to photograph their children. Their wedding took place at the Inn at Penn, a boutique Hilton Hotel at 36th & Samson. The catering staff at the Hotel is one of the best to work with. They go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. Their guests danced the night away to one of the CTO bands.

No comments: