Monday, October 12, 2009

StyleWars






On October 4, my favorite salon & spa, Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa & Salon had a fundraiser for Adopt a pig with a fabulous fashion show competition. There were 6 groups of stylists responsible for hair, makeup & coordinating outfits for a team of models. AMP Audio Visual provided the set up & lighting. Susan Barnett from CBS was the MC. Per Lei in Media provided the clothes & Safian & Rudolph Jewelers donated a diamond bracelet that was hidden in a handbag that was raffled off. The judges of the contest were Justin Depasquale from Depasquale the Spa, Simona Douglas of Luxe, Tara Behan of Main Line Today & my very favoite Custom Clothier Brian Lipstein of Henry Davidsen. Team 5 was the winner! I myself happen to be a Joseph Anthony groupie. I am constantly there getting spa treatments, bringing friends for treatments & getting my hair done. If you want a fabulous, relaxing experience check it out.

No comments: