Monday, October 18, 2010

Tamlyn & Joe







I don't know how to put into words my feelings for Tamlyn & Joe & what an honor it was for Donna, Felicia & I to participate in their Wedding Day. I first met Tamlyn a few years ago through the BCA an organization I belong to. I met Joe briefly over the years but did not have the chance to really know him until Donna & I went to their home for an engagement session. They are both not only gorgeous but the nicest, sweetest people you would ever meet. Needless to say their families are the same way. The most remarkable thing that day was that Tamlyn's 97 year old grandfather was able to join the festivities. The Wedding took place on October 9th at the Willows in Radnor. The decor was done by the incredable Ann Catania of Ten Pennies Flowers. The ceremony was for immediate family & then all the guests arrived for dinner & dancing. The weather was perfect & the party was a blast!

No comments: